Immediate Job Opening
Accounts Receivable/Payable Clerk
Physician Partners Management Services is a stable 10 year old company located in the Hillcrest area of San Diego
Physician Partners Management Services, Inc has an immediate opening:
- Temporary position from May 8, 2012 until approximately Dec 30, 2012
- $12-$15/hour depending on experience
- 18-24 hours/week
General Description: Obtains revenue and pays invoices by verifying and completing payable and receivable transactions.
Job Duties include:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
- Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
- Verifies revenue transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monthly financial reporting to both Managing Director and CFO
General Skills/Qualifications: Administrative Writing Skills, Organization, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, QuickBooks Software, Analyzing Information , Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Verbal Communication
Working knowledge of Quick Books is mandatory.
Send resumes to Veronica@physician-partners.com